Deloitte Cloud Opportunities
Deloitte Cloud is not just your next job. It's an opportunity to build your career.
We are looking for people with a tech pioneer mindset – people who are ready to innovate cloud services and empower our clients to reach their highest technical aspirations in analytics and cognitive solutions. Building your career at Deloitte offers the opportunity to evolve at the speed of the market as you work to deliver next-Gen Cloud platform solutions for our clients.
Deloitte is hiring Cloud Engineers, Developers, and Architects.
Cloud Engineering / Implementation:
- Ability to setup multi-level network environments
- Experience using configuration management tools such as Ansible, Saltstack, Puppet or Chef
- Identifying new tools and processes to improve the cloud platform and automate processes
- Implementing cost optimized solutions (based on usage, business requirements and budget)
- Ability to design scalable, secure, reliable and efficient technical cloud ecosystems to support enterprise applications
- Building, migrating and testing cloud environments and integration with other providers
- Integration with on-premise applications, cloud providers or other platforms
- Leading application migration projects including optimizing technical reliability and improving application performance
Cloud Operations and DevOps:
- Experience managing full application stacks from OS up through custom applications and hands on experience using a leading cloud platform provider highly preferred (Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, VMWare) – software installation, configuration, patching – good documentation skills
- Setting up or managing backups and patching across the environments
- Developing templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions
- Strong understanding and experience configuring, managing and supporting applications using tools such as OpsWorks, Datadog and CloudWatch
- Experience with deploying tools across the Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment pipeline (examples include Git/SVN, Maven/Ant, Jenkins/Bamboo/TeamCity, Nexus/Artifactory, SonarQube etc.)
- Foundational understanding of application development lifecycle and using tools like Code Pipeline, Code Commit and Deploy (or comparable tool set)
- Experience with configuring and managing container based deployments on Docker using tools like Kubernetes
- Experience with PaaS technologies like Cloud Foundry / Apprenda for provisioning automation
- Monitor and maintain multiple environments based on client requirements
Cloud Application Architecture Design:
- Understanding of multi-tier application architectures
- Understand how to deploy multi-tier application across a custom defined Virtual Private Cloud
- Ability to architect enterprise applications using AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Designing end to end application and data security
- Understand cloud security for access identify management to security groups
Cloud Application Development:
- Hands on experience in software development (Perl / Ruby / Python / Powershell expertise) and Web technologies.
- Programming experience with Node.js, SQL, Java or Python (or other relevant programming language is a must)
- Experience with different database types like RDS and NoSQL
- Knowledge of how to setup and use different database types like DynamoDB or Redshift
- Experience with API and Gateway functions like Lambda and API Gateway (or equivalent)
- Programming applications to be optimized to work within constructs of an AWS environment
- Ability to develop, test and maintain programming environments and architectural standards
More about Cloud at Deloitte.
Deloitte is an industry leader in our clients' Digital transformations. We recognize that the backbone enabling our clients' highest aspirations for analytics and cognitive solutions is the next-gen Cloud platform. From cloud consulting, to implementation, and ongoing managed services we offer a full scope of Cloud services and solutions. We are looking for Cloud Architects, Cloud Engineers, Cloud Delivery Managers to help our clients embrace on demand tools, devices, and agile best practices to establish and transform global enterprises and reduce organizational friction. Companies are navigating through the various cloud options and deciding between private, public, or a combination across different and dynamic provider ecosystems. Our employees are empowered to think outside of the box and provide innovative solutions.
Requisition code: E18NATCMGRAK004-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top