Deloitte, Client Feedback Senior Manager, Clients and Markets, London
We are looking for a senior manager to be part of the Client Feedback team and deliver a key component of Deloitte's Client Relationship Review programme.
This role offers a great opportunity to join the team during an exciting period of change. We are aligning our programme to the 2020 Global Client Leadership strategy, embedding new best practice and deploying new technology to help our feedback effort and give the Firm a competitive edge. To that end, we are looking for someone who can successfully deliver Client Feedback reviews whilst being flexible to change as the programme evolves as part of the new and evolving Client Impact & Intelligence agenda.
Client Feedback programme
The Client Feedback programme is a key strategic management tool for Deloitte. It provides an independent measure of the quality of the Firm's service and the strength of its relationships with its top clients via interviews and surveys with key decision makers and influencers (whether clients or prospective clients). It is well embedded, has strong Executive support and is a strategic priority. The head of the programme is accountable to the Deloitte Executive to ensure the independence of the programme and the Firm's focus on its outcomes.
Client review management and coordination
As a key member of the team, you will contribute to the overall implementation of the programme, working directly with one or more internal stakeholders to deliver key elements. Key responsibilities:
- Liaising with nominated internal stakeholders to confirm the review caseload based on client and market needs/dynamics, collaborating with other members of the Client Feedback team
- Managing your caseload of reviews, including the identification of timing, scale, and additional resource as required, in consultation with the head of team
- Reporting on progress/status to internal stakeholders and sharing relevant reports and insights
Individual relationship reviews
You will conduct individual feedback reviews as a part of your role. Each review requires the following:
- Scoping - conducting briefing interviews with senior member of the client team to confirm the scope of the review and to obtain background information to inform each interview
- Conducting interviews - capturing the client's perception of service and strength of relationship with Deloitte through in depth face-to-face or telephone interviews based on detailed briefing and research
- Analysing feedback - in its strategic, commercial, and organisational context
- Reporting - writing concise and strategic summary reports, which will be circulated to the service team and the Deloitte Executive
- Promoting action – by discussing findings with the members of the service team; ensuring the right actions are taken and fed back to the client and; escalating issues where appropriate to ensure the best outcome for the clienp>
You will also be expected to manage other ad hoc project work, such as analysing strategic trends across clients and contribute to delivering the overall programme.
You will have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
Client review management and coordination
- Proven ability to manage more than one assignment at once; planning and managing meetings effectively;
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders within either a commercial or professional service environment, with the ability to negotiate/ influence whilst ensuring the delivery of the overall programme's objectives;
- Ability to work effectively within a team, building collaborative working relationships to achieve the programme's outcomes;
- Strong understanding of, and exposure to, large corporate bodies, and, ideally, knowledge of the professional services industry.
- High impact presentation skills with the proven ability to present to senior stakeholders.
Individual relationship reviews
- Gravitas and experience to build credibility with our most eminent clients and partners, and the ability to stand your ground in the face of possible resistance and defensiveness;
- Ability to listen, assimilate and probe sensitively;
- Judgement and strong analytical and writing skills to distil the findings into a concise and strategic summary;
- Absolute integrity and objectivity and a strong commitment to the highest quality customer service.
In return for your expertise and integrity, Deloitte will make a substantial investment in your development. Further, this role will provide a unique insight into how Deloitte and its top clients work, through working with some of the UK's most senior business leaders.
We are Internal Client Services (ICS)
Internal Client Services (ICS) contributes to the success of Deloitte through six departments: Clients & Markets, Finance & Legal, Human Resources, IT Services, Property & Corporate Services and the Shared Services Organisation. There is no such thing as a 'typical' ICS person or job. The work we do is as varied as our people are diverse: administrators, artwork designers, accountants, advisors, audio-visual technicians, business analysts, building surveyors, bilingual secretaries. ICS teams are based across the UK, Switzerland and India, all sharing a common goal of providing outstanding support to Deloitte and its people.
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in the UK and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support agile working arrangements. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work.
Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways.
We are proud to have received a special award for Best Innovation for our WorkAgility Time Out programme in the 2015 Top Employers for Working Families awards.
Requisition code: 131008
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top