Deloitte, Audit Project Senior Manager, Corporate Audit, London
We're seeking a Project Manager to join the International Audit Group within the Deloitte UK Audit Service Line to work on one of our key clients.
By joining Deloitte and the Audit Service line, you will have an opportunity to develop and expand your career due to the wide variety of opportunities available. By becoming an integral part of this group, you will be working to deliver quality work for the leadership team and our clients that will have a direct impact in the market.
Your role will be integral to the audit engagement team – the pivotal role in coordinating audit delivery. The role will include a mix of responsibilities depending on the 'point in time' needs of the audit but will include:
- Managing the successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of the audit engagement;
- Performing the PMO role within the audit team: coordinating meetings, gathering actions, allocating deadlines and responsible people, and chasing completion of those actions;
- Manage client expectations and deliverables;
- Flag any risks and issues to leaders;
- Coordinate divisional teams reporting documents and manage reporting requirements for the group audit;
- Coordinate all parties to deliver a cohesive client experience, including specialists and component audit teams as required;
- Managing centres of excellence and delivery centres;
- Coordinating our assessment of Internal Audit reports – distributing reports to relevant teams and maintaining on a client collaboration website. Perform a primary review and collation into a central document summarising report status (Red, Amber, Green) and key findings;
- Maintaining and updating client collaboration website;
- Monitor and maintain audit status on the collaboration website;
- Coordinate and monitor resource requirements and scheduling across the engagement;
- Managing the audit review schedule;
- Managing and tracking task lists;
- Organisation of client events; and
- Maintaining internal databases and compliance requirements.
- To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
- Minimum of three years of project management experience
- Proven ability of delivering initiatives on time, on schedule with the required level of quality
- Experience of developing project plans
- Experience of having effectively managed risks, issues, dependencies in a project environment
- Ability to think critically and apply appropriate levels of challenge to plans, risks, issues and dependencies
- Excellent time management, communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage changing priorities and competing demands
- Strong stakeholder management, influencing and team playing skills
- Very driven and proactive
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Applicants will need to be willing to spend some of their time based at the client site, alongside the Deloitte engagement team.
We are Audit
We understand our clients' operations, their industry and the issues they face. We understand an audit is not about looking back, but about helping those businesses to plan for a successful future. Together with our team you will build on our distinctive combination of specialist skills, pioneering technology, industry expertise and on-going investment to grow our business and continue to improve the market-defining services we offer.
Our Practice offers a wide ranging and challenging number of business areas in which to develop your career. These comprise business assurance within our Corporate Groups, Public Sector and Financial Services Audit groups, and advisory specialisms including Treasury Advisory, Risk Analytics and Technology Consulting.
As one of the largest audit practices, joining us will mean working with some of the leading practitioners in the industry, for some of the leading organisations in the world and towards a career goal that is entirely yours to shape.
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in the UK and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support agile working arrangements. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work.
Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways.
We are proud to have received a special award for Best Innovation for our WorkAgility Time Out programme in the 2015 Top Employers for Working Families awards.
Requisition code: 134124
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top