Deloitte, Assistant Manager, Service Management Specialist, Birmingham, Manchester, St. Albans. London
The role reports directly to theIncident, Problem, Capacity and Availability Manager and will be responsiblefor proactively assisting and managing Service Management activities on behalfof Forensics to ensure achievement of the teams' goals andobjectives.
- Provide a robust process to ensureForensics Changes and Releases are planned and carried out correctly
- Maintain and manage a clear and definedEmergency Change process
- Design a minimum baseline criteria forall changes
- Improve the visibility of plannedForensics works within ITS & vice versa
- Respond to Requests in a timely manner with full ownership of the process
- Provide clear tracking of requests fromend-to-end
- Integrate the ITS process with theForensics fulfilment process ensuring that Service Delivery is cost effectiveand efficient
Major Incident & IncidentManagement
- Manage and contribute to MajorIncidents through a deep end-to-end understanding of the Forensics platform& infrastructure
- Document and maintain the IT outcomesthat support Forensics
- Document and maintain the ForensicsBusiness outcomes
- A robustprocess to deal with repeat low level groups of Incidents
- Preventingservice disruptions through trend and macro analysis
- Meetingservice availability requirements
To qualify for the role you must have:
- ITIL Foundation v3 qualification
- Strong experience working in a similarblue-chip organisation
- Outstanding written and verbalcommunication skills
- Ability to plan and manage own workloadplus manage upwards
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines andunder competing priorities
- Innovative approach to problem solving
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Strong analytical skills
- An excellent understanding of IT
Additional desirable experienceincludes:
- Proven experience of a ServiceManagement role
We are Internal Client Services (ICS)
Our support function is known as Internal Client Services and the scope of their activities covers every one of our UK offices. ICS is Deloitte's engine room and is made up of all the parts that are necessary in order to keep the firm running. The department is split into seven key areas: Human Resources, IT Services, Go To Market, Finance & Legal, Property & Corporate Services, Service Line Support (including Secretarial), and Shared Service Organisation. ICS employees play a critical role by helping their internal stakeholders to be more efficient and focused on delivering a distinctive experience to their individual client groups.
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in the UK and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support agile working arrangements. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work.
Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways.
We are proud to have received a special award for Best Innovation for our WorkAgility Time Out programme in the 2015 Top Employers for Working Families awards.
Requisition code: 132594
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top