Deloitte, Assistant Director, Forensic Disputes, Financial Advisory, London
Deloitte's flagship forensic team is one of the largest practices in the world. It is our ambition, creativity and client focus, coupled with our commitment for doing what is right that sets us apart. In Forensic Disputes you'll work with businesses and legal advisors across all aspects of the dispute process, in different jurisdictions and for a wide range of industries. Drawing on our deep expert witness, financial analysis, damage quantification and discovery capabilities, you'll build trusted advisor relationships with our clients to help guide their cases through to successful resolution. Work is varied and no two cases are the same. As an Assistant Director who's at the top of their game, you will be exposed to highly sensitive, high profile cases that often grab media attention.
Therefore, we want you to succeed. We'll do everything in our power to help you be your best and deliver an impact that matters to our clients, our firm and society as a whole. You'll benefit from the combined knowledge of our global network of forensic specialists, have direct access to our Partners and Directors and we'll take a long term view towards your development. What's not to like?
- Ethically support clients through the all key elements of the dispute process;
- Assist in the drafting of formal reports in the context of expert witness or investigation assignments; Work in multi-disciplinary teams, collating and assessing evidence;
- Help clients react quickly and confidently in a dispute;
- Deliver proactive advice for clients to reduce the risk of future problems;
- Work closely with our Forensic Technology team to extract and organise both structured (i.e. databases, enterprise systems, etc.) and unstructured (i.e. email messages, audio files, etc.) data to provide the evidential basis of a claim;
- Manage and develop key account relationships both internally and externally; and
- Take initiative to spot and develop marketing opportunities for business and personal profile development.
- We're on the lookout for open-minded, solutions-oriented, lateral thinkers who can lead from the front.
- We need commercially astute and market-aware individuals who know how to get their message across.
- We're a collaborative and supportive team. We need talented, cooperative people who have a natural ability to manage, nurture and develop more junior members.
- You'll have excellent academic credentials, be qualified chartered accountants and have experience in large scale dispute resolution.
We are Financial Advisory
The Financial Advisory practice at Deloitte advises clients ranging from multi-national corporates to private equity, owner managed businesses, creditors, shareholders and governments. We offer expertise in Restructuring, Advisory Corporate Finance, Raising Capital, Forensic, Real Estate Advisory and Transactions as well as a number of specialist services.
We work with our clients at the heart of major and often high profile transactions including mergers and acquisitions, disposals and Initial Public Offerings. We also provide expert advisory and due diligence services, fraud prevention and detection, and rescuing, supporting and improving underperforming businesses. Highly-regarded commercial real estate consultancy services complement our financial capabilities.
Financial Advisory is a fast-paced and challenging environment with both UK and international exposure. We value people who enjoy finding solutions to problems, are comfortable dealing with complexity, have strong business acumen, and can talk to a wide range of people with tact and diplomacy. In return, we offer a career path that's rich in variety and allows you to gain insight into many different industry sectors.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size; it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients and the first choice for the best talent.
How will this role make an impact that matters with Deloitte?
Our consultative approach adds significant value to our clients making a tangible difference to their business models and profits and, therefore, positively impacting the community they operate within.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax Consulting, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
What do we value?
We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture. We are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support agile working arrangements. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work.
Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways.
We are proud to have received a special award for Best Innovation for our WorkAgility Time Out programme in the 2015 Top Employers for Working Families awards.
Requisition code: 120667
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top