Risk and Financial AdvisoryOverview:
Our Risk and FinancialAdvisory group is comprised of more than 10,000 partners, managers andstaff. We help solve our clients' most complex financial instrument andphysical market challenges by delivering risk advisory, technical accounting,quantitative, technology and operational advisory services. Specifically,our consulting projects include risk assessment and solution implementation forbusiness strategies and policies, business processes, organization structure,risk modeling, management reporting and treasury, trading and risksystems. We help clients obtain, analyze and report information frommultiple sources and across risk classes to facilitate tactical and strategicdecision making.
Regulatory & Operational Risk
Businesses today face complex regulations and often volatileoperating environments. Turn the tide to protect and create value, and evolveregulations into opportunity. Learn to lead, navigate, and disrupt toaccelerate performance through effective management of regulatory andoperational risks.
Life Sciences & Health Care
Our professionals guide traditional health care and life science companies and new market entrants in navigating the complexities of the US and global health care system. As market, political, and legislative changes alter the industry, we help our clients develop innovative and practical solutions.
- Database experience supporting production systems with Cloud applications is a requirement.
- Expert knowledge of Oracle/Postgresql and Cassandra database.
- Knowledge of linux and shell scripting and working knowledge of programming languages (Java) is a plus.
- Experience working with git/stash/Jenkins and CI.
- Experience working with complex integrated systems with complex dependencies across multiple databases/applications.
- Ability to multitask and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with rapid technology changes and complex customer requirements.
- Experience working in an agile development team which requires the database design and architecture to adapt to changing business needs.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, comfortable in a transactional high-volume, high availability production environment.
- Ability to produce and maintain accurate documentation and operational reports.
- Desire to grow and develop new skillsets, becoming involved with new technologies
- Ability to build solid relationships with team members and co-workers, possessing the desire to work in a team environment and provide benefit to the team as a whole
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills, including both written and verbal.
- 7+ years of experience in working in a complex production support environment, providing performance tuning and troubleshooting large databases. Equivalent academic experience will be considered.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems or relevant experience and accomplishments
- Proven demonstration of primary competencies listed above.
- Database certification preferred.
Up to 25%
At Deloitte,our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level oftheir career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work everyday. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's alwaysroom to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition tohands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. Fromon-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at DeloitteUniversity, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue togrow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, TheLeadership Center.
AtDeloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value ourpeople and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more aboutwhat working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Ourpositive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best workevery day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness andoffering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them tobe healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs andare continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our peopleexcel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more aboutLife at Deloitte.
Deloitteis led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines whowe are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and ourcommunities. We believe that business has the power to inspire andtransform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, andleadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more aboutDeloitte's impact on the world.
We wantjob seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident.To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: knowsome background about the organization and the business area you're applyingto. Check outrecruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATESRCGT026-CIS
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top