LRA by Deloitte helps our clients protect their brands, deepen their customers' advocacy, and help to strengthen their reputation through our end-to-end approach to Customer Experience Measurement. Our global capabilities position Deloitte to help our clients minimize the risks to their brand and reputation across their portfolio. Our multi-dimensional strengths across strategy, risk management, and analytics enable tailored design, implementation, and management of solutions that deliver a competitive advantage in customer experience.
We are seeking a Data Management Administrator to join our team and be a part of our rapidly evolving business environment. The Data Management Administrator is accountable for end-to end data management as well as identifying opportunities to optimize performance of existing data structures. This is a great opportunity for a professional who is looking to work with a program from the beginning stages and take it through a full project life cycle.
- Data acquisition: to manage relations with internal and external data providers, writing standard data requests, and managing the process in coordination with other teams and professionals
- ETL: To write scripts and/or SSIS packages that enable data import into our systems.
- Data Query: to acquire complex MS SQL server queries to perform ad-hoc analysis requester by business users or in order to optimize systems.
- SPROC development: Develop Store Procedures to automate data management
- Data Modeling: complex data modeling to integrate multiple data sources with multiple hierarchical structures and aggregations into one, consistent data warehouse.
- Oversight and management of MS SQL databases in development, test, staging and production environments.
- Quality assurance: to define and execute procedures that meet Deloitte Quality assurance standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Management, Mathematics, or equivalent
- Required: 5+ years of experience with: MS SQL server advanced: SPROCs, SSIS T-SQL, MS Server configuration and management
- Strong project management, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and comfortable interacting with executive management, clients, and internal teams
- Proven experience of working to tight deadlines, multitasking, and involvement in complex, team oriented projects
Requisition code: E17NATA7KH120-LRA
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top