Data Management & Cloud Specialist - Deloitte Analytics Institute - CQ GDC
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
The Deloitte Analytics Institute is a Center of Excellence enabling the use of analytics in all the functions of Deloitte: Consulting, Enterprise Risk Services, Financial Advisory Services, Tax and Audit. The DAI is located in Chongqing China, which is a 30 + millions people urban zone at the heart of Western China development.
- Develop PaaS core framework and common micro-services, like cluster management, Docker management, user identification, messaging bus, upgrade service, etc.
- Understand and analysis the marketing requirement; design the scalable and high available SaaS software architecture based on PaaS platform
- Agilely convert the general in novation idea to workable prototype
- Other engineering work to make cloud applications operational excellence.
- Solid understanding on basic knowledge and concept in computer science, such as computer architecture, data structure, algorithm, etc.
- Excellent programming skills in one of the following languages: C/C++, Java, Python, etc.
- Professional skills in backend programming of software applications; Cloud development experience is a big plus.
- Common knowledge in database programming, web server programming, etc.
- Understanding the nature of cloud computing and cloud application, Knowledge about IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Good communication skill and team work spirit and daily working attitude
- English and Chinese skills required
- 5 to 10 years relevant experience
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer sciences, informatics, information management
Requisition code: CN129771
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top