Data Management & Architecture Supply Chain Operations, Functional Manager
As a Data Management & Architecture Supply Chain Operations professional at Deloitte, you will have the opportunity to strategize, design and implement projects enabling the data essential for enabling optimal Supply Chain Management, Supplier Governance and Compliance solutions, and Supplier Relationship Management Strategies. Your expert knowledge of the full Supply Chain and its enabling technologies/capabilities, coupled with strong knowledge of data management and analytics will drive successful client data management engagements across multiple industries.
Work you'll do
As a Supply Chain Data Management Functional Manager at Deloitte you will manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology business solutions for large companies. Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Work with client leadership to build roadmaps, define business value opportunities and processes for Sourcing & Procurement, Vender Assessment and Selection, Supplier QA and Logistics.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies for managing data to collaborate with clients to determine their brand effectiveness.
- Manage full life cycle implementations of market leading Master Data Management (MDM) solutions
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
Analytics and Information Management
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Analytics and Information Management team is responsible for transforming numbers and statistics into actionable information for our clients. We help them predict, plan, and adapt their business strategies to meet real-time challenges and confidently help navigate past whatever obstacles come their way. We take a holistic approach to data and offer a broad range of integration and analytics capabilities, including : Information Delivery, Data Management and Architecture, Performance Management and Advanced Analytics Enablement. Learn more about our Analytics and Information Management practice. .
- 6+ years of relevant experience in data management processes for Supply Chain Management and associated analytics
- 6+ years of experience delivering complex business and technical solutions.
- 4+ years of functional experience on technology projects to define and develop clients' customer experience strategy, positioning and vision.
- Experience leading and managing project teams through all phases of the project lifecycle to develop roadmaps and innovative strategies to increase productivity, revenues and profits for our clients.
- Significant experience leading complex engagements and team sizes ranging from 5 to 20 resources
- Ability to travel 80-100% of the time (Monday - Thursday/Friday
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on multiple full life cycle implementations.
- A proven resource in collaborating with teams bringing products to market, understanding industry trends and market segments in order to implement practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff and raise quality of strategy, design and implementation across the practice by sharing insights and methods through training, community, etc.
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgmen
- Ability to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18PHLCMGRNB666-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top