Data Management & Architecture Senior Consultant (IBM MDM / Oracle MDM / Cloud MDM)
As a Data Management & Architecture Senior Consultant at Deloitte, you will be part of developing processes, tools and governance to effectively harness and manage enterprise data assets in order to deliver operational excellence, new products and services, competitive agility, and growth.
Work you'll do
- Senior Consultants work within an engagement team and can be responsible for team leadership. Key responsibilities will include:
Identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
Analytics and Information Management
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Analytics and Information Management team is responsible for transforming numbers and statistics into actionable information for our clients. We help them predict, plan, and adapt their business strategies to meet real-time challenges and confidently help navigate past whatever obstacles come their way. We take a holistic approach to data and offer a broad range of integration and analytics capabilities, including: Information Delivery, Data Management and Architecture, Performance Management and Advanced Analytics Enablement. Learn more about our Analytics and Information Management practice..
- 4+ years of relevant data management consulting: master data, data architecture, data governance and/or data quality.
- Knowledge of one or more of the DM&A MDM tools such as IBM MDM, Oracle MDM, Cloud MDM (ie: Reltio, TIBCO, Informatica)
- Knowledge of one or more DM&A Metadata and/or Data Quality tools such as SAP Business Objects, Oracle DataHub tools, IBM WebSphere tools, Tibco, Kalido, Informatica, i2, SAS/DataFlux, Data Advantage Group / MetaCenter , Embarcadero Technologies, Global IDs / Metadata Crawler, Microsoft, Teradata, InfoLibrarian, LogicLibrary, and/or SchemaLogic
- 2+ years of experience leading workstreams with significant experience leading components of data management engagements and team sizes ranging from 3 to 10 resources.
- Willingness for weekly client-based travel, up to 80-100% (Monday — Thursday/Friday)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least three full life cycle implementations.
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements.
- Willingness to mentor junior staff.
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NYCCSRCNB124-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top