Data Analyst - Finance Service Industry - Risk Advisory（CQ GDC）
- Mainly engaged in Financial Engineering, including quantitative model development
- Provide financial risk consulting and implementation solution to bank and security company clients in the areas of credit/liquidity/market risk management;
- University graduates or above in Statistics, Financial Engineering or related disciplines, or in Financial related disciplines;
- Experience in financial risk management modeling area, or other position closely related to financial risk management is an advantage;
- Holder of certifications such as CPA, CFA, FRM, R, SAS, SPSS, Java, SAP, Oracle and/or other related certifications is an advantage;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Flexibility in limited traveling.
- Expert in at least one modeling tools (e.g. R, SAS, Matlab, etc.)
- Financial risk modeling experience is a strong plus;
Requisition code: CN116143
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top