Data Analyst Consultant
Are you interestedin building your career in an evolving and exciting business environment? Consider a career within our Strategy andOperations Consulting practice, and work side by side with our Federalclients to identify key business issues and drive meaningful change. Joinus, and play a key role in helping to design our clients' roadmap to thefuture!
Work you'll do
As a Project Delivery Sr. Analyst in the Strategy& Operations group you will:
- Support Implementation and Operations Management best practices
- Support tasks and portions of the project scope on engagements related but not limited to Financial Operations, Supply Chain, and Project and Acquisition Management
- Create and/or support project deliverables
- Perform analysis and diagnose client issues while demonstrating an understanding of the client environment and overall project scope
- Obtain data through advanced computerized models
- Extrapolate data patterns through advanced algorithms
- Develop simple graphs and charts to explain how the mathematical information will influence the specific project or business
- Present to managers how to best alter their business models to generate profitable future trends
Transparency,innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issuesshaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice ispassionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying outmissions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creativeapproach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order tobring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise,to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premierintegrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
- Typically has 3 or more years of consulting and/or industry experience
- Ability to work independently, under general guidance
- Ability to lead project deliverables through to completion
- Experience working in a team environment
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Relevant software or application skills to complete job successfully
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Bachelor's Degree
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, ourprofessional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of theircareer to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room tolearn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-onexperience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-joblearning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have avariety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we knowthat great people make a great organization. We value our people and offeremployees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working atDeloitte can mean for you.
Our positive andsupportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. Wecelebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them theflexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy,centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and arecontinuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people exceland lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by apurpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are andextends to relationships with our clients, our people and ourcommunities. We believe that business has the power to inspire andtransform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, andleadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learnmore about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte tofeel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest thatyou do your research: know some background about the organization and thebusiness area you're applying to. Checkout recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ROSCCONKD30078
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top