CyberSecurity Graduate Programme
Ethical Hacking is a hot subject for major corporations and small companies alike, and ensuring information security and IT infrastructure resilience in supporting daily operations are a key part in companies' overall risk management.
At Deloitte we have developed a comprehensive assessment and advisory services portfolio to assist companies in establishing proper IT strategy and governance, ensure day to day security of business operations, stay vigilant in the face of ever advancing threats, and react timely and be resilient in case of cyber incident breaches.
In conducting IT security consultancy and audits, Deloitte holds itself to the highest standards of independence, professional objectivity, and technical excellence.
A Cyber Risk Advisory Consultant:
- Develops an understanding of the Deloitte penetration testing approach, methodology & tools;
- Establishes working relationships with client personnel;
- Performs thorough tests and write well-structured reports to help our clients understand business impact of technical vulnerabilities;
- Exhibits a professional, business-like demeanor;
- Designs and performs tests of applications – desktop, mobile and web, infrastructures and specialized devicep>
- Provides recommendations for improved security and enhanced business resilience.
- Pursues specialized certifications, and keeps up to date to new techniques and technology developments.
- 4th year or Master student within computer science or related field, with strong interest towards programming and IT technologies;
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, initiative and business awareness;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Romanian and English);
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- Availability for travel.
Requisition code: CB_06_02_2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top