Cyber Technical Resilience Manager
Are you interested in improving the cyber and organizational risk profiles of leading companies? If your response is yes, consider joining Deloitte & Touche LLP’s growing Cyber Risk Resilient practice. Our technical resilience services professionals assist our clients with the design and implementation of the technical solutions and risk management programs which improve their ability to withstand cyberattacks and other disruptions to IT capabilities supporting critical business operations.
Work you’ll do
- Advise in transforming traditional disaster recovery (DR) solutions to secure, agile, scalable, always-on, cloud-first environments. Assess, design, and implement resilient architectures for clients across a diverse set of technologies including cloud, big data, risk sensing, and advanced security technologies.
- Advise clients in implementing innovative risk management organizations and processes which drive resilience across the enterprise.
- Support response and recovery activities for high profile technology disruptions including cyberattacks, natural disasters, man-made disasters, and other crises scenarios.
- Engage in wargaming, technology transformation, resilience assessment, resilient design, impact analysis, risk analysis, service continuity, plan documentation, and testing and failover automation activities.
- Build and nurture strong client relationships and participate in proposal development efforts
- Lead engagement planning, economics, and billing and identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends and competitor activities and assist in retention of professionals.
Deloitte Advisory’s Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals design, deploy, and assess IT resilience, business continuity, disaster recovery, and crisis management solutions for client technical infrastructure, applications and business processes to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory’s Cyber Risk Services practice.
- 8+ years of experience with large enterprise resilience and recovery solutions
- Exposure to data backup & replication services such as tape-based backup, synchronous and asynchronous replication, SAN or database replication, and snapshot journaling.
- Exposure to recovery in virtualized environments including Cloud technologies, Wintel and Unix/Linux Infrastructure IT environments, software defined networks and Wide Area Network (WAN) principles.
- Experience conducting disaster recovery, business continuity, incident response, or cyber wargaming exercises.
- Experience directing DR, IT service continuity, cyber incident response/recovery, or business continuity (BC) program activities.
- Willingness to travel up to 80%
- BA/BS in information technology or related field or significant industry work experience
- Experience with Cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or similar.
- Experience with big data analytics such as Splunk, Teradata, Hadoop
- Experience in DevOps organizations
- Experience with advanced network designs such as zero trust networks
- Experience in Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
- Masters Degree and/or Relevant certifications: CBCP, MBCP, ABCI, MBCI, FBCI, ITIL, PMP, or Certified Data Recovery Professional (CDRP)
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17NATEMGRSS523RES
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top