Cyber - Senior Consultant - Identity & Access Management - CyberArk, Privileged Identity / Priviledged Access
Our Cyber professionals
- Gain access and exposure to enterprise-level software implementations and unique information security challenges which you would otherwise not see at a smaller consultancy
- Work at an operational tempo at an unparalleled pace expected of high-caliber Deloitte professionals who have industry experience, confidence, and technical expertise
- Have a Variety of day-to-day routines, not the same old repeating tasks, travel to client locations
- Strong potential for growth and acceptance of additional responsibilities
Work you'll do
The following job duties are necessary to be successful in the Privileged Identity Management role:
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Understand complex business and information technology management processes
- Execute advanced services and supervise staff in delivering basic services
- Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support service offering or industry projects
- Responsible for planning, scoping, deploying and integrating Privileged Account Security Solutions CyberArk, Dell, Oracle, CA-Xceedium, RSA, Lieberman
- Responsible for rolling out PAM solution with expertise in integrating disparate systems
- Understand clients' business environment and basic risk management approaches
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends, competitor activities, Deloitte & Touche products and service lines
- Actively participate in decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability
- Participate in and actively support mentoring relationships within practice
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions.
- BA/BS preferred in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Finance, Information Security, Technology or equivalent work experience
- 3 plus years' experience implementing PAM solutions.
- 3 plus years of technical architecture experience integrating PAM software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
o Single Sign On
o Identity Federation
o Resource Provisioning
o Role Base Access Control
- 3 plus years' experience in developing, implementing or architecting information systems.
- Experience configuring and customizing Privileged Identity and Access applications
Demonstrable experience developing relational databases (SQL)
Experience on one or more of the following : CyberArk, Dell, Oracle, CA-Xceedium, RSA, Lieberman Privileged Identity and Privileged Session Management Suite
- Good understanding of Privileged Management processes – Defining Access Control, User Entitlements, Manage Applications Credentials, and User Access Policy Management.
- Analyze discovered privileged and functional user accounts for risk, ownership and access appropriateness using various analytical tools or platforms
- Installation of CyberArk vault including multiple CPMs and PVWAs.
- Creation of policies and reports in PAM solutions
- Provide support to the entire PAM /PIM environment
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% within North America
Requisition code: E17NATESRCONVG854
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top