Cyber Security Trainee/ Analyst (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Deloitte provides a broad range of cyber security services to respond to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Our cyber security experts have hands-on experience not only in assessing complex networks and systems, but also in designing and implementing information security governance and transformation programs. As a cyber security Trainee/Analyst, you will work with our diverse teams of leading professionals to help design and implement solutions to some of today’s toughest cyber security challenges. You’ll have an opportunity to build skills across a variety of cyber risk domains and gain exposure to the challenges of a range of industry sectors
What is it about?
As Cyber Security Trainee/Analyst , you will:
- Assist clients in developing cyber security strategies and multi-year implementation and remediation programs based on business priorities and risks
- Advise clients in defining security governance and target operating model positioning within the organization
- Assess and architect or implement ISMS based on industry standards (e.g. ISO 27001:2013)
- Assess information security risks and architecting or implementing information security risk management frameworks based on industry standards (e.g. ISO 27005:2011) or local regulations
- Help clients to address the underlying security challenges raised by the digital transformation journey (Mobile technologies, Cloud computing, IoT, Digital trust, etc.)
- Advise clients in understanding the overall business case and effective use of security technologies by identifying constraints, risks and integration point
- Assist clients in selecting and designing specific security architectures and technologies
- Support our product development and eminence activities
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold a Bachelor or Master of Science with a concentration in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Security or other technology discipline
- Have a relevant work experience (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs, or first work experience) would be considered as an asset
- Show a good knowledge of Risk and Regulatory frameworks (e.g. ISO 27000 series of standards) would be considered as an asset
- Demonstrate programming skills (e.g. Python, .NET or Java) would be considered as an asset
- Show ability to communicate business and technical risks to all levels of audience
- Have problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Be fluent in both French and English, German would be considered as an asset
What do we offer?
Get hired as Cyber Security Trainee/Analyst and you will:
- Through your variety of experiences at Deloitte, have the opportunity to develop the analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential, no matter what career path you eventually choose.
- Be continually challenged by your clients, your team members, and your peers
- Have access to counselling and training/certification opportunities to help foster and accelerate your development of new skills and capabilities
- Have an extensive on boarding and new hire training to help you hit the ground running
What impact will your make?
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page, Twitter page or website.
Requisition code: J122545
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top