Cyber Security - CASB Sr. Manager
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Traditional security programs have often been unsuccessful in unifying the need to both secure and support technology innovation required by the business. Join Deloitte's Cyber Risk Program Development and Governance services team and support the transition to an executive-led cyber risk program that balances requirements to be secure, vigilant, and resilient in line with the risk appetite of the organization
Work you'll do
As a Sr. Product Manager for our CASB offering, you will work with our advisory team and customers to:
- Review and expand the current CASB advisory offerings across the lifecycle – strategy, design, implementation and operatiop>
- Design and develop a managed service offering for our CASB practice
- Ensure both Advisory and Managed CASB offerings are in alignment with other Deloitte Cyber services including Cloud and Managed service offerings
- Lead the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support CASB adoption
- Maintain all CASB service descriptions and templates
- Develop both internal and external marketing content as well as vertically focused materials – Coordinate with corporate marketing to design and finalize documentatip>
- Oversee all CASB pricing including:
- Construction of pricing packages for all CASB offerings
- Creation of financial models to justify solution pricing
- Development of a living database of historical pricing data and opportunity outcome
- Research market competitors and maintain a historical database that can be leveraged to better understand competitors, the market, vertical specific pricing, and/or other mining purposes
- Participate in meetings with industry analysts to promote our capabilities
- Provide ongoing internal training to partners and advisory team
- Support internal team on customer calls as necessary
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- 15+ years of working experience as a product manager
- 10+ years of working experience designing managed security services for enterprises
- 10+ years of working experience around Hosted/Cloud platforms (Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and/or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)) and environments (Public, Private, Hybrid)
- 5+ years working with Cloud security industry standards such as Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), ISO/IEC 27017 and NIST 500 291
- 5+ years working experience with Cloud security technologies/vendors (e.g., IAM, SIEM, IDS, DLP, CASB) and/or providers
- Strong analytical skills to understand market movements, pricing and overall financial analysis
- Must be willing to travel up to 20% within North America
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17NATEAS9CH02-CL
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top