Cyber Security - Application Security Senior Specialist
Cyber Threat Management-Application Security
As it becomes increasingly difficult to prevent infiltrations and unauthorized activity, organizations need threat awareness and advanced detection and intelligence solutions to rapidly identify unauthorized or anomalous activity in their environments. By joining Vigilant services you will be part of a team that leverages deep experience with analytic and correlation technologies to help clients develop monitoring capabilities focused on critical business processes. By integrating threat data, IT data, and business data, security teams are equipped with context-rich alerts to help prioritize incident handling and streamline incident investigation. You can’t respond to threats you can’t see. Be part of a team that can help.
Work You will do:
The responsibilities of a Software Security Senior Consultant are broad and may vary depending on your level of experience and skills. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scanning customer source code, auditing results with development and/or security teams and offering plans for remediation of vulnerabilities
- Installing and configuring industry standard static code analysis products, such as HP Fortify and IBM AppScan Source, onsite for customers
- Communicating technical application security concepts to customer staff, including developers, architects, and managers
- Training customer staff on application security and remediation of application security code defects.
- Assessing and scoping of customer’s application security needs
- Contributing to project planning and project deliverables
- Collaborating with Product Management and Engineering to enhance products
- Representing Deloitte’s technical, business, and professional values to customers, partners, and peers
Vigilant by Deloitte, provides on-site Consulting and Managed services that help IT security teams better defend and enable today’s dynamic business by refining and extending the security information and event management infrastructure. Vigilant by Deloitte empowers customers to more efficiently respond to shifting threats, achieve regulatory compliance, and prioritize protection of services that drive revenue and competitive advantage, and measure progress of the overall IT risk management program.
- A technical bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in software or security consulting
- Experience in HP Fortify and IBM AppScan
- Experience using build tools (e.g. ant, make, maven, msbuild, nant, etc.)
- Experience in developing and/or deploying Web applications
- Experience with multiple operating systems
- Fundamental understanding of software, computer, and network architectures
- Experience in the enterprise security or application security
- Experience in IT operations (e.g., incident handling, NOC, SOC, etc.)
- CSSLP, CISSP, CISA, CCP MCP/MCSE or SANS certifications
- Able and willing to travel 75%
Requisition code: E17NATESSCHSSE
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top