Cyber Risk Technical Resilience Manager
Cyber Risk Technical Resilience ‑ (Disaster Recovery and Operational Resilience) – Manager
Are you interestedin improving the cyber and organizational risk profiles of leading companies? If your response is yes, consider joining Deloitte & Touche LLP's growing CyberRisk Resilient practice. Our technicalresilience services professionals assist our clients with the design andimplementation of the technical solutions and risk management programs whichimprove their ability to withstand cyberattacks and other disruptions to ITcapabilities supporting critical business operations.
Work you'll do
- Advise in transforming traditional disaster recovery (DR)solutions to secure, agile, scalable, always-on, cloud-first environments. Assess,design, and implement resilient architectures for clients across a diverse setof technologies including cloud, big data, risk sensing, and advanced securitytechnologies.
- Advise clients in implementing innovative risk managementorganizations and processes which drive resilience across the enterprise.
- Support response and recovery activities for high profiletechnology disruptions including cyberattacks, natural disasters, man-madedisasters, and other crises scenarios.
- Engage in wargaming, technology transformation, resilienceassessment, resilient design, impact analysis, risk analysis, servicecontinuity, plan documentation, and testing and failover automation activities.
- Build andnurture strong client relationships and participate in proposal developmentefforts
- Leadengagement planning, economics, and billing and identify opportunities toimprove engagement profitability
- Demonstrate ageneral knowledge of market trends and competitor activities and assist inretention of professionals.
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complexorganizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performanceagendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionalsdesign,deploy, and assess IT resilience, business continuity, disaster recovery, andcrisis management solutions for client technical infrastructure, applicationsand business processes to help clients transformtheir legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TMcyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risksolutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Servicespractice.
- 8+ years of experience with large enterprise resilienceand recovery solutions
- Exposure to data backup & replication services such as tape-based backup,synchronous and asynchronous replication, SAN or database replication, andsnapshot journaling.
- Exposureto recovery in virtualized environments including Cloud technologies, Winteland Unix/Linux Infrastructure IT environments, software defined networks and WideArea Network (WAN) principles.
- Experience conductingdisaster recovery, business continuity, incident response, or cyber wargamingexercises.
- Experience directing DR, IT service continuity, cyber incidentresponse/recovery, or business continuity (BC) program activities.
- Willingness totravel up to 80%
- BA/BS ininformation technology or related field or significant industry work experience
- Experience with Cloud technologies such asAmazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or similar.
- Experience with big data analytics such asSplunk, Teradata, Hadoop
- Experience in DevOps organizations
- Experience with advanced network designssuch as zero trust networks
- Experience in Disaster Recovery as a Service(DRaaS)
- Masters Degree and/or Relevant certifications: CBCP,MBCP, ABCI, MBCI, FBCI, ITIL, PMP, or Certified Data Recovery Professional(CDRP)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professionaldevelopment plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career toidentify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. Fromentry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-onexperience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences toformal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have avariety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The LeadershipCenter.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits. Learnmore about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Wefocus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learnmore about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want jobseekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. Tohelp you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know somebackground about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Checkout recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATEMGRSS620TRES
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top