Cyber Risk Salesforce Application Security Senior Consultant
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Join our Cyber Risk Services Application Security team and help organizations build the application security and controls they need to protect the Salesforce platform.
Work you'll do
As a Senior Consultant in our Cyber Application Security team, you will:
- Work with the project team and client stakeholders to design and implement security solutions that effectively mitigate business risks during Salesforce implementations
- Support clients with Salesforce security administration activities including, but not limited to, user roles, security, profiles, object/field relationships, workflow rules, processes, flows, page layouts, validation rules, email templates, custom buttons and triggers, and reports
- Work collaboratively with client business and IT teams to define the Salesforce security solution including but not limited to Segregation of Duties, Business process and IT controls
- Work and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams across sales, delivery, operations, etc to obtain security requirements
- Become a trusted advisor to our clients and help them identify areas to improve their security controls and better manage cyber risks related to Salesforce
- Evaluate, design, and/or develop security governance operating models, architecture, and security strategies related to Salesforce
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business
- Minimal of 3 years' experience with security assessment or security implementation of Software as a Service (SaaS) based solution
- Certification(s) Preferred: Salesforce.com Certified Administrator, and/or Salesforce.com Certified Developer, Salesforce.com Certified Sales/Service Consultant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- 95 to 100% travel
- Demonstrate skills and experience related to security solutions for Software as a Service (SaaS) and Service Oriented Architecture platforms
- Experience with designing security architecture solution for Salesforce including integration and authentication across systems; manage the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale; articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for a technical architecture.
- Experience with implementing of Salesforce security architecture, including
- Salesforce application security – Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules etc.
- Identity and Access Management
- Integration with security information and event management (SIEM) solutions
- Single Sign On (SSO)
- Designing and generating Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Experience with Salesforce shield implementations. Experience with defining organization threat model to create data classification scheme and drive the data encryption solution per the client's regulatory, security, compliance, and privacy requirements.
- Understanding of Web-based On-Demand software solutions and familiarity with multi-tier, high availability application server environments and data architecture/schema
Preferred Salesforce Knowledge or Experience
- Knowledge of or experience with integrating Force.com with other backend systems and various integration patterns applicable to Salesforce
- Knowledge of or experience with integrating with Force.com Web services including SOAP, WSDL, REST, SSL standards, security models and typical API client architecture
- Understanding of the Heroku platform security architecture
- Knowledge of or experience with building Force.com sites and customer/partner community portals.
- Knowledge of or experience with using additional API techniques such as Salesforce Bulk, REST, SOAP, Streaming and Metadata API.
- Create custom force.com applications or customize existing Salesforce applications using Apex programming language and Visualforce.
- Knowledge of or experience with usage of architecture tools to define the application data model based on best practices, and Enterprise Reference Architecture.
- Knowledge of or experience using and customizing AppExchange products.
- Knowledge of or experience with security features available on Salesforce platform, including Shield including limitations and workarounds.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATESRCSS611SAS
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top