Cyber Risk Salesforce Application Security Manager
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Join our Cyber Risk Services Application Security team and help organizations build the application security and controls they need to protect the Salesforce platform.
Work you'll do
As a Manager in our Salesforce Application Security team, you will:
- Work closely with clients directly to assist in the full security implementation or security assessment of the Salesforce platform, principally consisting of client service management, and security solution architecture
- Establish expert level understanding of Salesforce and serving as a key Salesforce security and control advisor
- Lead development of holistic cyber risk management plan for the Salesforce platform
- Become a trusted advisor to our clients and help them identify areas to improve their security controls and better manage security, data privacy, compliance and regulatory risks related to Salesforce
- Develop security governance operating models, architecture, and security strategies related to Salesforce
- Lead design and implementation of Salesforce data protection and encryption solutions
- Lead project discovery meetings, requirements gathering
- Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability
- Continuously expand your knowledge of market trends and security technologies, and share this knowledge with your colleagues and our clients
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- Experience performing surveys and inventories across regional and global distributed organizations; including application, database and policy inventories a plus.
- Knowledge of U.S. privacy legislation such as HIPAA, CAN-SPAM, COPPA, FCRA, GLBA, stated privacy laws, state data breach laws and the capability to apply regulatory requirements within an operational context.
- Knowledge of international privacy legislation including the EU, Asia, Australia, and Canada, and applying legislative requirements within an operational context.
- Understanding of mechanisms to comply with cross-border transfer requirements, such as Safe Harbor, model contracts, binding corporate rules, and similar regulatory requirements.
- 5+ years of experience building privacy requirements frameworks / matrices and performing audits of networks, operating systems and applications for privacy a requirements.
- Experience performing privacy and/or security gap assessments and producing executive management reports on current practices that expose an organization to privacy and/or security risks.
- Experience with an organization's privacy and security due diligence efforts when entering into third party relationships or M&A activities a plus.
- Willingness to travel up to 80%
- BA/BS in information technology or related field or significant industry work experience
- CIPP or equivalent certification desired
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATEMGRSS612SAS
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top