Cyber Risk Manager Strategy and Governance
Are you interested in improving the cyber and organizational risk profiles of leading companies? If your response is yes, consider joining Deloitte & Touche LLP's growing Cyber Risk Strategy and Governance practice. Our Cyber Security professionals assist our clients with the design and implementation of holistic and targeted solutions needed to meet and exceed the requirements of best practice, ethical operations, and regulation.
Work you'll do
- Advise clients in in creating repeatable strategic solutions
- Advise clients in global trends relating to Cyber Risk requirements and work collaboratively with them to enhance capabilities
- Contribute to Deloitte's thought leadership in client organizations and external market place
- Operate as a subject matter specialist on industry trends aroundcyber risk practices
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- Demonstrate knowledge in one or more of the following information security domains, including:
- Security Governance and Management
- Security Policies and Procedures
- Application Security Controls
- Access Controls
- Incident Response
- Network Security Operations
- Security Architectures
- Identity Management
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
- Risk Management
- Privacy and Data Protection
- Familiarity with security industry standards (ISO 17799, NIST 800 series, etc.)
- Experience with internal controls, risk assessments, business process and internal IT control testing or operational auditing.
- 8+ years information security and controls experience
- 3+ years implementing security solutions in a specialized industry vertical
- Supervisory experience and demonstrated leadership capabilities required
- BA/BS in information technology, business administration, or related field preferred
- CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification required
- Prior Big 4 or other consulting experience required
- Prior business development, marketing, or sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Industry experience healthcare preferred
- Willingness to travel up to 80%
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17NATEMGRSS500SG
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top