Cyber Risk Manager – Risk Advisory
About Deloitte Global:
Deloitte Certified Public Accountants S.A., Deloitte Business Solutions S.A. and Deloitte Accounting Compliance & Reporting Services S.A. are the Greek member firms of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as "Deloitte Global") does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries bringing world-class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients' most complex business challenges. To learn more about how Deloitte's approximately 225,000 professionals make an impact that matters, please connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.
Our Purpose & Strategy:
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
About Deloitte Greece:
In Greece, "Deloitte Certified Public Accountants S.A." provides audit services, "Deloitte Business Solutions S.A." financial advisory, tax and consulting services and "Deloitte Accounting Compliance & Reporting Services S.A." accounting outsourcing services. With a staff of more than 600 and offices in Athens and Thessaloniki, Deloitte in Greece focuses on all major industries including financial services, shipping and ports, energy and resources, consumer business, life sciences and health care, manufacturing, technology, media and telecommunications, real estate and public sector services. Deloitte clients include most of the leading private and public, commercial, financial and industrial companies. For more information, please visit our website at www.deloitte.gr
Due to our continuing expansion, we are currently seeking to recruit motivated, high-caliber Professionals to join our Risk Advisory Function in Athens.
Deloitte (Risk Advisory)
Deloitte Risk Advisory offers a wide array of services designed to understand IT and business risks, determine acceptable exposure levels, provide security, cyber risk e services, implement controls and provide follow-up and constant monitoring of the risk and regulatory environment. We partner with clients in both an assurance and consulting capacity and based on increasing demand for our services, we are looking to recruit a Cyber Risk Manager to join our expanding team.
Duties & Responsibilities
Deloitte is the largest integrated cyber risk management practice worldwide solving the most complex problems of the world's leading organizations. Our team of global cyber risk advisors, work with our clients to build effective cyber risk strategies based on a deep understanding of their business and industry. Our wide range of integrated capabilities enable our clients to build a comprehensive, business-aligned program, from end to end. Indicatively, the selected candidate will be involved in the following:
- Deliver to our Clients a wide range of cyber risk projects in the areas of strategy, governance and risk management, operating models, security operations, and incident response.
- Day-to-day project management activities including: planning, budgeting, scope management and communication.
- Provide oversight, guidance and direction to team members on multiple concurrent and complex projects.
- Provide counselling and training to less experienced personnel.
- Conducting research to maintain and expand knowledge on latest market trends, security technologies and standards, as well as the threat and vulnerability landscape.
- Become a trusted advisor to our clients and help them identify areas to improve their security controls and better manage cyber risk.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- University degree in Information Technology or Computer Science and a postgraduate qualification in Information Security.
- Minimum 5 years' of working experience in the area of Cyber Security, ideally in a consultancy services firm.
- Experience in leading a team of information security or information technology professionals.
- Relevant professional certifications, such as: CISA, CISM, CRISC or CISSP.
- Strong demonstrated knowledge in one or more of the following Information Security areas:
- Cyber Risk Management and Compliance
- Cyber Strategy, Transformation, and Assessments
- Managed Security Services
- Information privacy and protection, business resilience and recovery
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of business processes, risk management, IT controls and related standards.
- Ability to manage a number of projects, meet deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Ability to develop new business, lead/motivate/manage a team, present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions.
- Commitment to teamwork and able to demonstrate strong client relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and strive for high ethical standards at all times.
Benefits of joining our Team:
Our organization offers a highly competitive remuneration package, continuous training both in Greece and abroad, medical insurance scheme, excellent career prospects and opportunities for rapid career development.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Requisition code: GR022017-130942
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top