Cyber Risk Managed Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Service Delivery Manager
Cyber Risk Managed Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Service DeliveryManager
- Interface with client personnel
- Coordinate across multiple managed service teams to ensure consistencyand connectivity
DeloitteAdvisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursuetheir growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive managementof the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory andimplementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skillsto help clients transform their legacy Areyou interested in improving the cyber risk protection of leadingcompanies? If your response is yes, consider joining Deloitte & ToucheLLP's growing Cyber Risk Managed DLP (mDLP) Services practice. Our mDLP analystsand engineers assist our clients with identifying unauthorized actions relatedto sensitive data in real time.
Work you'll do
The mDLP Service Delivery Managerleverages project management and reporting abilities to assist the team and ourcustomers in developing a continually maturing IT security program using dataprotection technologies and our proven methodology. They serve as the primarypoint of contact to the client, bringing insight and value throughout theproject lifecycle. Specific work will include:
- Leading the enhancement of methodologies and delivery approaches
- Client Reporting and Metrics
- Financial Reporting and Metrics
- Maintain Project Plans and Project Dashboards
programs into proactiveSecure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the teamdeveloping the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learnmore about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- BA or BS in Computer Science or Information Management
- 6+ years of experience working in Cybersecurity field
- Previous experience with the delivery of managed cyber risk services
- Previous experience with and knowledge of leading DLP technologies (i.e. Symantec, Digital Guardian, McAfee)
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, competent time management and follow-through skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent proofreading and computer skills - MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, Visio and Internet
- Willingness to travel (~40%)
- Previous experience with and knowledge of leading data protection technologies (i.e. encryption/tokenization, document classification tagging, data access governance)
- PMP Certification a plus
- CISSP, CCNA and/or CISA certification a plus
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATEA7SS633CAS
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top