Cyber Resilience Senior Manager
Are you interested in improving the cyber and organizational risk profiles of leading companies? If your response is yes, consider joining Deloitte & Touche LLP’s growing Cyber Risk Resilient practice. Our technical resilience services professionals assist our clients with the design and implementation of the technical solutions and risk management programs which improve their ability to withstand cyberattacks and other disruptions to IT capabilities supporting critical business operations.
Work you’ll do
- Lead in transforming traditional disaster recovery (DR) solutions to secure, agile, scalable, always-on, cloud-first environments. Assess, design, and implement resilient architectures for clients across a diverse set of technologies including cloud, big data, risk sensing, and advanced security technologies.
- Lead clients in implementing innovative risk management organizations and processes which drive resilience across the enterprise.
- Lead response and recovery activities for high profile technology disruptions including cyberattacks, natural disasters, man-made disasters, and other crises scenarios.
- Lead wargaming, technology transformation, resilience assessment, resilient design, impact analysis, risk analysis, service continuity, plan documentation, and testing and failover automation activities.
- Build and nurture strong relationships with senior client decision makers.
- Lead business development activities including responding to networking, RFP responses, engagement letters and Statements of Work
- Participate in initiatives to improve the capabilities of the practice developing thought leadership, attending industry conferences, tradeshows and author articles
Deloitte Advisory’s Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals design, deploy, and assess IT resilience, business continuity, disaster recovery, and crisis management solutions for client technical infrastructure, applications and business processes to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory’s Cyber Risk Services practice.
- 10+ years of experience with large enterprise resilience and recovery solutions
- Expertise in data backup & replication services such as tape-based backup, synchronous and asynchronous replication, SAN or database replication, and snapshot journaling.
- Expertise in recovery in virtualized environments including Cloud technologies, Wintel and Unix/Linux Infrastructure IT environments, software defined networks and Wide Area Network (WAN) principles.
- Experience conducting disaster recovery, business continuity, incident response, or cyber wargaming exercises.
- Experience directing DR, IT service continuity, cyber incident response/recovery, or business continuity (BC) program activities.
- Willingness to travel up to 80%
- BA/BS in information technology or related field or significant industry work experience
- Experience with Cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or similar.
- Experience with big data analytics such as Splunk, Teradata, Hadoop
- Experience in DevOps organizations
- Experience with advanced network designs such as zero trust networks
- Experience in Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
Requisition code: E17NATESRMSS524RES
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top