Cyber Operations/CND SME
Are you passionate about cyber and security challenges in information technology, associated with threats and vulnerabilities? Are you are interested in a role that offers an opportunity to provide front line support to our Federal clients? If yes, then Deloitte's Cyber Risk team could be the place for you! Join our team of Cyber Risk professionals who collaborate with government agencies, IT professionals, and clients to support cyber security and risk consulting engagements.
Work you'll do
As a Project Delivery Manager II in the Cyber Risk group you will:
- On occasion, lead a project of moderate size and complexity, or one or more work streams in a larger project
- Communicate project delivery schedule and milestones while maintaining productive and professional relationships with client
- Develop new practices or modify pre-established practices to execute work appropriately in order to achieve efficiency and increase performance
- Improve the operational systems, processes, and policies in support of the client's mission through the management and guidance of multiple work streams, teams, and clients
- Support engagements related but not limited to Operations & Maintenance, Helpdesk Operations, Software and Application Development and Maintenance, Financial Operations, and Project and Acquisition Management
- Provide input to key deliverable structure and content, as well as facilitating buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels
- Direct timely delivery of quality work products for the client
- Manage engagement risk
- Provide professional development of junior staff performing the role of counselor and coach, as well as providing leadership and support
- Perform Computer Network Defense, Defensive Cyber Operations and/or Offensive Cyber Operations.
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
- Typically has 9 or more years of consulting and/or industry experience
- Ability to support engagements of greater than average size and complexity
- Ability to lead multiple teams and multiple clients with confidence
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to mentor and manage junior staff and further their professional growth
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Require a seasoned cyber professional with DoD experience working in Computer Network Defense, Defensive Cyber Operations and/or Offensive Cyber Operations.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of and experience with leading Cyber Operations projects to include requirements, supporting technologies, policy, challenges, etc.
- The candidate must be comfortable interacting with senior military leadership and be able to translate specific cyber operations needs into supporting military documentation – Policy, CONOPS, SOPs, frameworks, etc.
- Experience with Air Force Program Offices, operational communities as well as supporting a MAJCOM is a huge plus.
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Bachelor's Degree
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ROSADVSY30683
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top