Cyber Identity & Access Management Senior Consultant – CyberArk, Privileged Identity & Access Management
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. This is an unparalleled time of change with new information security challenges arising each day. Our team of Cyber risk professionals bring industry experience, confidence, and technical knowledge to help our clients tackle those unique challenges.
Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions leverage Deloitte’s IAM Methods 2.0 methodology to help clients control which employees, customers, partners and suppliers access sensitive corporate resources, and streamline the process of managing the explosion in “digital identities.”
Work you’ll do
As Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions team Senior Consultant, you will:
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Understand complex business and information technology management processes
- Execute advanced services and supervise staff in delivering basic services
- Responsible for planning, scoping, deploying and integrating Privileged Account Security Solutions CyberArk, Dell, Oracle, CA-Xceedium, RSA, Lieberman
- Responsible for rolling out PAM solution with expertise in integrating disparate systems
- Engineers business processes and solutions to ensure that PAM services perform according to defined processes, meet defined policies and comply with applicable information security requirements
- Communicate to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Manage project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with the clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability.
Deloitte Advisory’s Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory’s Cyber Risk Services practice.
- 3 plus years’ experience implementing PAM solutions.
- 3 plus years of technical architecture experience integrating PAM software into clients’ infrastructure and applications.
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Single Sign On
- Identity Federation
- Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
- Resource Provisioning
- Role Base Access Control
- Attribute and Policy based Access Control ( ABAC + PBAC)
- 3 plus years’ experience in developing, implementing or architecting information systems.
- Experience configuring and customizing Privileged Identity and Access applications
Demonstrable experience developing relational databases (SQL)
Experience on one or more of the following : CyberArk, Dell, Oracle, CA-Xceedium, RSA, Lieberman Privileged Identity and Privileged Session Management Suite
- Good understanding of Privileged Management processes – Defining Access Control, User Entitlements, Manage Applications Credentials, and User Access Policy Management.
- Analyze discovered privileged and functional user accounts for risk, ownership and access appropriateness using various analytical tools or platforms
- Work with IT and business stakeholders to define PAM target state processes and gather business requirements
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% within North America
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred.
- Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: EY17NATESRCONVG827
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top