Cyber - IAM Architect with specialization in MS Azure
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. This is an unparalleled time of change with new information security challenges arising each day. Our team of Cyber risk professionals bring industry experience, confidence, and technical knowledge to help our clients tackle those unique challenges.
Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions leverage Deloitte's IAM Methods 2.0 methodology to help clients control which employees, customers, partners and suppliers access sensitive corporate resources, and streamline the process of managing the explosion in "digital identities."
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in computer science, computer information systems, engineering, mathematics, decision sciences, risk management or related field.
- Minimum three plus years of years of Identity and Access Management experience.
- Experience in integrating cloud applications to on premise identity and access management.
- Experience must include minimum 3 years of:
o Gathering requirements to prepare business process design documents and technical design documents for large scale Identity and Access Management projects;
o Architecting and Designing compliant Identity Management solutions within client compliance requirements using IAM solutions.
- Working knowledge with enterprise level deployment of Azure Active Directory, Azure AD connect.
- Minimum 6 months of experience on working with Azure AD.
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% within North America.
- Certifications in one of the following: CISSP, CISM, CIA, or CISA will be a plus.
- Leading teams during all phases of IAM implementations, including Vision, Plan, Design, Build, Deliver and Operate.
- Experience in integrating SaaS application for SSO with Azure.
- Experience in implementing SAML 2.0, WS-Federation, or OpenID Connect for custom apps with Azure AD.
- Experience in Integrating the Internal Applications with Azure AD
- Experience in Extending Azure AD to partners and customers using Azure AD B2B/B2C
- Experience in Azure AD Federation (ADFS) and Pass-Through Authentication
- Certification like MCSE, MCSA in Azure will be plus point
Requisition code: E18NATESRCONVG55
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top