Cyber GRC Technical Architect Sr Consultant - Archer
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Traditional security programs have often been unsuccessful in unifying the need to both secure and support technology innovation required by the business. Join Deloitte's Cyber Risk Program Development and Governance services team and support the transition to an executive-led cyber risk program that balances requirements to be secure, vigilant, and resilient in line with the risk appetite of the organization
Work you'll do
As a GRC Technical Architect role, one will be helping organizations develop practical solutions to achieve better visibility over key components of the cyber risk program, leveraging leading vendor GRC platforms or custom-built solutions. Some examples of what you will do include:
- Implementing data classification schemas and assigning assurance levels to information assets.
- Performing risk assessments, using risk assessment software or developing risk assessment tools at the enterprise level. Experience performing surveys and inventories across globally distributed organizations; including application, database and policy inventories a plus.
- Performing security and/or privacy gap assessments and producing executive management reports on current practices that expose an organization to privacy and/or security risks. Experience with an organization's privacy and security due diligence efforts when entering into third party relationships or M&A activities a plus.
- Defining and deploying risk management and GRC programs at large and complex organizations.
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- 3+ years of work experience in designing and implementing risk management and GRC processes
- 3+ years of work experience in defining business and functional requirements and working with technology teams to support these requirements through automation using GRC software that includes, but is not limited to Archer, BWise, OpenPages and Agiliance
- 2+ years working to identify and address internal and external client needs, including:
- working collaboratively with senior risk stakeholders (CIO, CRO, CISOs and direct reports)
- building solid, trust-based relationships with client stakeholders;
- developing quality and meaningful deliverables that suit specific client needs;
- communicating with clients in an organized and knowledgeable manner;
- demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and
- working collaboratively with the client to identify and solve key constraints, risks and issues
- 3+ years of security, risk and compliance experience.
- 3+ years of hands on experience designing and configuring the RSA Archer, Agiliance, or BWise GRC suite of products
- 1+ years competency with regulatory mandates such as GLBA, HIPAA, PCI and SOX & risk management frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST and/or Cobit Competency with IT GRC tool
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% within North America
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred.
- Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17NATESRCONVG809
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top