Cyber Critical Infrastructure Protection Lead
Are you passionate about cyber and security challenges in information technology, associated with threats and vulnerabilities? Are you looking for an enriching experience to build your career and brand? If you are interested in a role that offers an opportunity to provide front line support to our clients instead of a "back office programmer" position then Deloitte's Federal Cyber Risk team could be the place for you! Join our team of Cyber Risk professionals who collaborate with government agencies, IT professionals, and clients to support cyber security and risk consulting engagements.
Work you'll do
As a Senior Consultant within our Cyber Risk team, you will:
- Work with Federal clients to mitigate cyber risk and threats
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Assist in proposal development, as requested
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with client
- Assist an organization to administer a Sector Specific Agency's program and responsibilities as outlined in Presidential Policy Directive 21, Executive Order 13636, and the National Infrastructure Protection Plan relating to cyber critical infrastructure protection. These duties will require engagement in multiple programs and projects at a time at varying lifecycle stages, which includes coordinating with the appropriate agency officials, and public and private stakeholders to assure proper responses to reports, comments, and questions, regarding the organizations critical infrastructure responsibilities. Some responsibilities may include the following:
- Support the creation of briefings and reports pertaining to program and initiatives relating to organization actions and responsibilities for securing the CIKR
- Review, coordinate, track, and draft responses (for Government review and approval) to program management offices, DHS, OMB, Congress, and other public and private stakeholder's requirements and questions relating to securing the cyber infrastructure
- Review and provide input as needed to national level reports that are accurate and timely to document organizations progress and process in securing cyber critical infrastructure.
- Assist in the development of strategic, tactical, and implementation plans, charters, roles and responsibilities, program plans and other documentation to promote accurate communication and facilitate responses, input, etc. to securing CIKR.
- Participate in comprehensive national and modal outreach efforts to assist the organization and other agencies with varying issues regarding their sector specific agency responsibilities.
- Advise on and make changes to national level strategies, guidelines, legislation, and other critical documents relating to the organization fulfilling its SSA responsibilities.
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
Our Federal Cyber Risk team is client focused and mission driven. Our team works across industries and sectors to respond more rapidly and effectively, providing recommendations to improve cyber threat detection.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems Security, Cybersecurity, or related field
- 2+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- RMF and Cyber background
- Knowledge of Critical Infrastructure services executive order
- Previous Federal Consulting experience
- Understanding of fundamental cloud computing concepts
- Experience with Information Assurance concepts and processes within the Federal government
- Knowledge of and experience with Federal security regulations, standards, and processes including FISMA, FIPS, NIST, and FedRAMP
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ROSADVSY30248
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top