Cyber CASB Cloud Security Operator
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Traditional security programs have often been unsuccessful in unifying the need to both secure and support technology innovation required by the business. Join Deloitte's Cyber Risk Program Development and Governance services team and support the transition to an executive-led cyber risk program that balances requirements to be secure, vigilant, and resilient in line with the risk appetite of the organization
Work you'll do
As a Cloud Security Operator for our CASB offering, you will be at the front lines with our clients
- Supporting Proof of Concept (POC) CASB implementations for prospective clients.
- Conducting cloud security analysis of prospective clients' Cloud platforms/environments.
- Performing technical health checks for Cloud platforms/environments prior to onboarding.
- Assist clients with transitions to the Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) managed services via tenant setup, log processing setup, policy configuration, and agent deployment.
- Assisting clients with configuration and delivery of CASB reports.
- Providing technical support for CASB services and resolve service-related issues through research and troubleshooting and working with vendors.
- Troubleshooting system level problems in a multi-vendor, multi-protocol network environment.
- Prioritize client issues escalate as necessary.
- Documenting all technical issues, analysis, client communication, and resolution.
- Design and develop Cloud-specific security policies, standards and procedures e.g., CASB tenant management, proxy server management, firewall management, SSL/IPSec, security incident and event management (SIEM), data protection (DLP, encryption), user account management (SSO, SAML), password/key management.
- Executing on Cloud security engagements during different phases of the lifecycle – assess, design, and implementation.
- Implementation of industry leading practices around cyber risks and Cloud security for clients of the CASB managed service.
- Technical leadership including mentoring of other Advisory personnel.
- Provide light internal technical training to Advisory personnel.
- Support Managed Services team on client calls as necessary.
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- 4+ years of information technology and/or information security experience.
- A combination of the following enterprise-related technical experience:
- 2+ years of hands-on technical experience enterprise-level proxy server and/or firewall implementation or operations.
- 2+ years of hands-on technical experience enterprise-level directory services (Active Directory, LDAP) implementation or operations.
- 2+ years of hands-on technical experience enterprise-level systems management systems, software deployment systems, or mobile device management implementation or operations.
- 2+ years of hands-on technical experience enterprise-level security incident and event management (SIEM) systems implementation or operations.
- 2+ years of working with OSI Model and TCP/IP protocol suite (IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SNMP, FTP, TFTP, SFTP, HTTPS).
- A combination of the following cloud-related technical experience:
- 1+ years of working with different Cloud platforms (Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)) and environments (Public, Private, Hybrid).
- 1+ years of hands-on technical experience implementing security solutions for leading Cloud service providers e.g., Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Compute.
- 1+ years of working experience with Virtualization including security for one or more of the following: Compute, Network, Storage, End-point, Application.
- 1+ years of working knowledge with Cloud service provider technologies e.g., Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Compute.
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% within North America.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology.
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience with any CASB or DLP product or service highly preferred.
- Certifications such as: CCSP, CCSK, CISSP, CCNP, CCNA, MCSE, MCSA certification a plus.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATESRCCH017CASB
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top