Customer Experience Architect (Specialist Senior) - Denver
In the business world, you're a method actor. You walk a client's walk, and you talk their talk. You understand their fundamental business concerns as if they were your own and use them to intuitively identify (and manage) the business requirements of each project. Your X-ray-like insight into your client's business needs influences functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design), testing, as well as training and supporting implementation teams. You are the ambassador between the business world and Deloitte Digital's studio teams--able to work with the studio team to catapult the client's needs into a successful product.
Work you'll do
- Engage in discovery and research of the client's customers' needs and requirements across all of a client's touchpoints and interactions (e.g. call center, mobile, in-store, social, advertising, etc.) so as to see the end-to-end, holistic customer experience
- Create artifacts (e.g. personas, journey maps, storyboards, etc.) to document findings from discovery
- Communicate the results from discovery to the client, the functional team as well as the studio UX, creative, and development teams
- Define the technical and user-centric design challenge and vision
- Create usable and intuitive concepts for complex and highly functional problems
- Adeptly and quickly move from fuzzy problems to working solution prototypes (via brainstorming, wireframes, visual mock-ups and clickable prototypes)
- Articulate and defend conceptual and directional choices, representing studio design work directly at clients
- Lead a cross-functional team
- Inspires clients to adopt a design thinking mindset
- Design and deliver end-user, web- and mobile-based applications
- Use your fluency in the language of consulting (business drivers, process and needs) as well as design (user-centric, front-end experience creation)
- Pursue a fascination with the current and future state of digital media
- Show your love of growing and scaling businesses and a passion for deceptively simple design
At Deloitte Digital we work with some of the world's largest brands. Our cross-discipline teams put our creative and technology chops to the test. Studio-based teams complement our road warriors to deliver engaging new solutions for our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Digital.
- Four plus years of relevant consulting, digital agency or industry experience
- Minimum two years of direct experience in Interface Design, Interaction Design, or Information Architecture roles
- Minimum two years of direct experience in process design (including requirement gathering, wireframing, visual design, development and user testing)
- Minimum two years of experience leading cross-functional teams (and counseling junior staff)
- Working experience with industry-standard user experience, graphic design and front-end development tools (including OmniGraffle, Axure, Adobe Creative Suite and HTML)
- Thorough understanding of the design process, project management principles, client relationship management, and pre-sales activities
- Ability and willingness to travel 80 100% of the time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation and group facilitation skills
- Belief that all things can be better
- Enjoys the challenge of an ambiguous situation
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Who says work can't be fun? At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can't quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Learn more about life at Deloitte Digital.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
Requisition code: E18DENCSPSTN014-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top