CSR Specialist - Talent Department (Human Resources)
Deloitte is currently looking for a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Specialist to join the Talent department (Human Resources) in the Moscow office.
The role will involve:
- Coordination of The Deloitte Foundation initiatives:
✓ Support in the organization of the Extra Mile, volunteer events, awareness campaigns, blood donation days, etc.
✓ Maintenance of crowd funding platforms
✓ Close cooperation with NGO partners–organization of various events, round tables, etc. in our office
✓ Document flow of the fund (work with agreements, assist with the fund's annual audit, work with the Finance and in-house legal departments)
✓ Support in the coordination of trainings for NGOs(preparation of materials, conference rooms)
- Assistance in the preparation of annual reports
✓ Timely update of the intranet and extranet sites (CSR page)
✓ Assistance in the preparation of monthly newsletters
✓ Talent Connect maintenance
- 2-3+ years of experience in CSR, communications areas
- Higher education
- Good communication skills including business writing (English and Russian) and presentation skills
- Good analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong desire to support the Deloitte community and related activities
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.
Requisition code: 130788
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top