Creative Director - NYC
Designersknow design. Developers know code. Copywriters know words. Creative directorsknow best how to bring all of those elements — and more — together to createbeautiful things that work hard. You have a vision for how to solve problems.You have a passion for the process. You have the chops to guide a bright-eyedteam of creative wunderkinds to the promised land of World Wide Wizardry.
Work you'll do
- Designleading digital experiences for demanding clients
- Create compelling concepts and lead a cross-functional team to bring thatvision to reality
- Support account teams, including business development
- Manage budget, scope, and resources across multiple projects or multipleclients
- Pursue your fascination with the current and future state of digital media
- 8+years of experience within the design industry
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing role managing creativeinitiatives
- At least three years' experience creating a vision and concepts for clientbrands
- At least two years' experience leading cross-functional teams within an agencyand counseling junior staff
- Thorough understanding of the design process, project management principles,managing client relationships, and pre-sales activities
How you'll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development planfocuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and usetheir strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees tosenior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunitiesto help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, inaddition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at DeloitteUniversity, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue togrow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to Fortune500 clients. ExploreDeloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean foryou.
Who says work can't be fun? At Deloitte Digital, theworlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way wework, play, and communicate. We can't quite put our finger on it, but thatcombo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believein our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts qualityof work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctiveculture. Learn more about life at Deloitte Digital.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that businesshas the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving,skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impactin our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploringopportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with yourinterview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about theorganization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NYCCSSMGZ001-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top