Creative Director - Los Angeles
Designers know design. Developers know code. Copywriters know words. Creative directors know best how to bring all of those elements — and more — together to create beautiful things that work hard. You have a vision for how to solve problems. You have a passion for the process. You have the chops to guide a bright-eyed team of creative wunderkinds to the promised land of World Wide Wizardry.
Work you’ll do
- Design leading digital experiences for demanding clients
- Create compelling concepts and lead a cross-functional team to bring that vision to reality
- Support account teams, including business development
- Manage budget, scope, and resources across multiple projects or multiple clients
- Pursue your fascination with the current and future state of digital media
- 8+ years of experience within the design industry
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing role managing creative initiatives
- At least three years’ experience creating a vision and concepts for client brands
- At least two years’ experience leading cross-functional teams within an agency and counseling junior staff
- Thorough understanding of the design process, project management principles, managing client relationships, and pre-sales activities
- Experience designing responsive Web experiences (bonus material: iOS or Android)
- Rock Band® proficiency
- The ability to wax romantically about MMORPGs
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Who says work can’t be fun? At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can’t quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Learn more about life at Deloitte Digital.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17LOSCSSMTN021-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top