Creative Development - Copywriter - Manager Level
Creative Development – Copywriter (Manager Level)
Do you love to write? Do you have the ability to translate business jargon into copy that’s confident, clear and human…with an economy of words and punchy title to boot? If so, our Creative Development team is looking for talent like you!
Work you’ll do
- Develop creative concepts and write engaging copy for marketing campaign assets, including print collateral; thought leadership; video/podcast scripts; infographics; and web, social media, and email copy.
- Be an expert in Deloitte’s content marketing strategy, brand guidelines, style guide, and content typology. Rigorously proofread and edit every piece of work to deliver the highest-quality deliverables.
- Collaborate with strategic marketing planners, campaign managers, designers, and digital producers to develop creative concepts and assets that engage users.
- Don’t just write. Be a strategic advisor to senior marketers and client service practitioners, helping to clarify business objectives, define key messages, and differentiate Deloitte.
- Take the lead in presenting creative concepts and copy to internal teams and clients. Proactively manage client revisions and reviews.
- Be an innovator. Continually recommend new creative channels, technology, approaches, or assets for campaigns.
- Play an active role on the Creative Development team by participating in internal task forces and strategic initiatives.
- Conceptual and strategic thinker with the ability to balance innovative approaches with business objectives.
- Clear, concise writer who can distill complex ideas into easily understood language.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with a proven ability to juggle multiple projects and manage competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with senior leaders and highly intellectual thinkers.
- 7+ experience writing and producing all kinds of marketing communications including print collateral; thought leadership; video/podcast scripts; infographics; and web, social media, and email copy.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience with professional services (consulting) industry preferred.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their careers identify and use their strengths. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience. From on-the-job learning to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17NYCSMGRJD098-MDL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top