CPQ Senior Manager
Deloitte Digital is creating a new model for a new age-we're an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Deloitte Digital.
Essential functions of a Senior Manager at Deloitte Consulting:
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Delivery: Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
At Deloitte Digital we work with some of the world's largest brands. Our cross-discipline teams put our creative and technology chops to the test. Studio-based teams complement our road warriors to deliver engaging new solutions for our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Digital
Check us out:
Senior Managers in the Quote to- Contract (CPQ/ CLM) capability within the Deloitte Digital practice are required to have:
- Experience in onsite functional or technical roles on at least four full-lifecycle CPQ projects, with strong implementation expertise in at least two of the following technologies:
o Sterling Commerce
- Ten+ years consulting and/or Quote to- Contract (CPQ/ CLM) implementation experience. Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of Quote to- Contract (CPQ/ CLM) solutions, including ownership of the technical solution, management of the overall team and ownership and management of project financials.
- Understanding of the Lead-To-Cash business process.
- Experience defining systems strategy, road-map, developing process flow diagrams, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions.
- Experience carrying a business development quota for consulting work, ramping up pursuit teams and leading business development pursuit's end-to-end.
- Desire to learn additional in-demand CPQ/CLM platforms including Apttus or other Cloud-enabled solutions.
- Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time
- A Bachelor's degree
In addition, successful Senior Managers will have the following preferred background:
- Experience working on the Saleforce1 platform is preferred
- BMI Yellow & Blue Belt or Apttus Quote-To-Cash certified
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Experience implementing other CRM platforms (SAP CRM, Oracle Siebel, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) or CPQ/CLM technologies (Oracle BigMachines, Apttus, Sterling Commerce, etc.)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Who says work can't be fun? At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can't quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Learn more about life at Deloitte Digital.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATCSRMKU006-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top