Corporate Travel Administrator
What impact will you make?
Confidence, Collaboration, Impact
Our international clients increasingly seek our expert guidance and support, asking us to spend more time working directly on site with them. As a result our Travel Desk provide essential support to our professionals engaged on these overseas assignments.This role is an exciting, busy and rewarding opportunity.
About the Team
Our Travel Desk are a highly focussed, motivated and professional individuals who take immense pride in providing the best customer focused experience to all their colleagues travelling on behalf of Deloitte.
About the Opportunity
Working on the Travel Desk your role will include:
- Responding to all business travel enquiries in a timely manner, anticipating needs and travel preferences
- Organising travel requests from beginning to end – researching through to booking tickets and accommodation.
- Keeping detailed records to assist Finance with monthly credit card reconciliations.
- Handling unforeseen problems due to bad weather, strikes etc. and determining eligibility for money returns.
Deloitte have an opportunity for an experienced travel administrator to join our in-house travel desk. Working alongside our existing Travel Administrator, If you should be a customer focused individual from a fast paced travel environment.
The attributes and experience you have will include:
- Circa 5 years working as a Corporate Travel Consultant/Administrator in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent administration, communication and problem solving skills
- Customer Service focused with exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises & able to multitask
- Proficient in MS Office
We love speaking with professionals about their next career experience with Deloitte? If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply on-line now or contact Aidan O’Brien for further information on +353 (0)1 4175715
Requisition code: 129963
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top