Corporate Secretarial Senior Associate
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- To provide corporate secretarial/administrative support to companies which include ad-hoc corporate secretarial assignment.
- To prepare and maintain statutory records in compliance with the laws
- To prepare resolutions and filings with the authorities
- To extract business profile from ACRA
- To record share register & minute book.
- To attend clients' meetings
- ICSA graduate or those pursuing preferred, as well as Degree/Diploma in Business Administration/Commerce related fields
- Min. 3-5 years and above of corporate secretarial experience
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- A team player with good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. Good command in English.
- Well organised, meticulous and able to work independently and under pressure.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: ST193-129520-2016
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top