Corporate Finance Senior Associate
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Lead advisory M&A including buy-side, sell-side and capital raising
- Global inbound and outbound transactions with international and national blue chip clients, emerging companies and private equity
- Management of key transaction work streams including direct liaison with key client stakeholders and external vendors/bidders
- Preparation of marketing materials and other key deal documents
- Development of valuation, financial and strategic analysis
- Management of the due diligence process
- A minimum of 3-4 years working experience
- Exposure to relevant transactions through Corporate Finance, Investment
- Banking, Private Equity or Project Finance
- An understanding of business fundamentals: strategies, operating models, functions, macroeconomics
- Well-developed valuation, financial analysis and modeling skills, including the ability to develop a financial model from scratch
- Ability to logically structure a deliverable / storyboard
- Knowledge of appropriate tools, techniques and intellectual capital to address transaction issues
- Strong presence, poise and appropriate level of confidence
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Strong project management, coaching and communications skills
- A relevant post-graduate qualification (for example CPA, CA, CFA or MBA) will be highly regarded
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: MF41-129458-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top