Control & Security Manager
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Manage the entire engagement process that includes planning, execution/supervision, and conclusion of the engagement in accordance with existing DTT methodologies and approaches, or other related IS Audit standards deemed as appropriate.
- Participate in the overall management of the ERS department, which includes business planning, practice development, continuing education, and related administrative tasks.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- A degree in Accountancy, Finance, Information Systems Administration, Computer Science or a related field.
- A minimum 7+ years of experience in external/internal auditing in a major organisation, with at least 3 years in a managerial capacity or more than 4 years of direct experience in Information Systems Audit, Information Security Assessment or Business Continuity Implementation/Management.
- Experience in internal controls, risk assessment, business process, application reviews, IT and operational auditing, auditing of major ERP packages (such as J.D. Edwards, SAP R/3, Oracle Financials, PeopleSoft or BPCS), or auditing of general computer controls in major platforms (such as AS/400, SAP Basis, Unix, Windows NT/2000, or Novell) is also required.
- Willingness to travel is expected.
- Professional qualification (s) (such as CIA, CISA , CISSP)
- Leadership quality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: 129430
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top