Consulting – Technology - Systems Integration - Manager
What impact will you make?
About the team
Business todaydepends on technology as never before, to drive transformation, productivityand growth. Organisations must innovate to stay ahead of the game, usingtechnology to enable change. Deloitte combines powerful process with technologyimplementation capability which enables us to take strategic plans and designs,and help our clients turn them into reality. From advisory totechnology-enabled transformation programmes, we work with business leaders tosolve their toughest challenges through applied innovation - backed byworldwide resources, deep strategic alliances, and full-spectrum delivery acrossstrategy, implementation, management and operations. The result? Technology'spromise fulfilled.
Technology Consulting Systems Integration
Deloitte has exciting career opportunities for a Manager withinour large Technology practice. The successful candidate will join Deloitte as akey member of the Systems Integration team and will have the opportunity to workin a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who areeminent in their respective technical field;
As a Manager within Technology you will:
- assist clients in maximising business benefit from technology investment.
- apply proven multidisciplinary techniques and tools to address key issues, including: aligning business and IT strategies and architectures, managing complex business IT transformations, optimising IT performance/value and managing IT costs, in the context of appropriately managing risk and achieving business results.
- assist our clients in establishing and implementing a vision, road map and governance to address today's business needs and support future growth.
- identify where our clients can leverage IT for greatest strategic impact, defining a target IT architecture that supports business requirements and reduces costs.
- bridge the gap between the business and technology, articulating the business value of technology as an enabler, and the considerations concerning effective IT delivery management practices.
- have a track record ofdelivering effective solutions within tight deadlines and budget.
- create businessdeliverables such as Process Maps, Business Requirements, FunctionalRequirements (including Use cases), User Stories and User Acceptance Tests.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10 years consulting experience or relevant technology experience.
- Experienced Project / Programme Manager, used to managing large team of combined onshore / offshore resources
- Accountability for the successful delivery of SI programmes €10m – €50m
- Exposure to enterprise architecture concepts and good knowledge of IT architectures
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate, engage and interact with C-suite level.
- Technology degree along with a strong academic performance
- Strong understanding of business realities to maximise competitive advantage from both emerging and legacy technologies.
- Ability to apply creative thinking to complex business challenges, turning disruptive technological threats into commercial opportunities.
- Exposure to and previous experience in areas such as IT Strategy, IT Operating model, IT/business alignment, cost reduction and IT capability improvement
- Willingness to travel if required.
Why join Deloitte:
We offer the opportunity to work with diverse and variedclients across a number of different industry sectors. We provide a challengingand exciting work environment with scope for personal development and on-goingtraining. You will be continually encouraged to devise innovativesolutions in order to help deliver our clients' needs, whilst developing bothyour technical and business skill set.
Requisition code: 133871
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top