Consulting – Technology - Maximo Consultant
What impact will you make?
Deloitte have an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Maximo Consultant within the Maximo Team. The purpose of this role is to help clients realize the business value from IT.
Working on multiple projects, you will be continually encouraged to implement and support complex Maximo implementations for our clients. You will develop your technical and business skill set across industry sectors. You will work on diverse and varied projects with our clients to transform or develop their Enterprise Asset Management strategy.
This role offers the opportunity to work with a variety of clients across a number of different sectors. We provide a challenging and exciting work environment with scope for personal development and on-going training.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with client business and technical representatives to capture business requirements
- Configure Maximo implementations to meet the client’s needs
- Use the Maximo Integration Framework (MIF) to assist in data take on for clients
- Use the Maximo Integration Framework to deliver integrations between Maximo and other systems
- Use Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT) to deliver Maximo reports
- Prepare and deploy Maximo Solutions to Test and Production environments
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working with IBM Maximo
- Strong capability in all elements of Maximo configuration (Database Configuration, Application Designer, Workflow, Escalations, Conditional UI etc)
- Strong knowledge of working with the Maximo Integration Framework
- Strong knowledge of Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools
- Good Database knowledge and capabilities, particularly in Oracle but also SQL Server and DB2
- Experience in the Energy, Transport and / or Utilities sectors and applicable Maximo Industry solutions
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Strong team player
- IBM Maximo v7.5 Certified Advanced Deployment Professional and / or Infrastructure Deployment Professional
- IBM Maximo customisation (using Automation Scripts and / or Java)
- Experience with IBM Maximo Mobile, IBM Maximo Anywhere, Syclo Work Manager or SAP Mobility Platform
- Experience with Websphere Adminstration Server or other Web and Application Server technologies
- Experience in Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences and Oil and Gas sectors and applicable Industry solutions
- Experience in any other Maximo add-ons (Scheduler, Health Safety and Environment, etc.)
We love to speak with professionals about their next career move. If you have a passion for learning from talented people and want to benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply now online or contact Ruth Balfe at [email protected]
Requisition code: 130066
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top