Consulting - Technology FRM - Business Development - Senior Consultant
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 220,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
In South Africa, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Corporate Finance services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business, energy, mining and manufacturing, tourism and the public sector, and we provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you'll develop at Deloitte.
About the Job
Main Purpose of Job
Business Development and External Recruitment
- 3 - 5 years' recruitment experience focusing on the sourcing of various skills for clients as well as identifying new clients across various industries.
- Strong client development / relationship management skills.
- Ability to also assisting in sourcing suitable candidates in line with the job specifications submitted by clients by accessing career portals and social media sites and networks
- General understanding of the basic conditions of employment and the associated risks
- Strong administration skills / experience with regards to tracking daily recruitment activities and adhering to policies and procedures.
- Proposal writing and submissions thereof.
- 3- 5 years working experience
- 3- 5 years in a client facing role
- Deadline driven and action orientated
- Must be self-sufficient and able to work in a non-structured / non micro managed environment and still deliver successfully
- Ability to follow strict administration and internal governance processes
- Must be willing to share and transfer knowledge to others within the team
- Contribute to a positive climate that encourages transparency among team members
- Actively contribute to the overall annual revenue target of that of Flexible Resources Management
Key Performance areas
- On-going communication to the relevant Team Lead relating to market conditions
- Providing on going feedback to the Team Lead regarding the status of open jobs and new client activities
- Understand the structure of the Consulting business and its policies and procedures
- Source suitable candidates as requested by external clients
- Establishes and maintains lasting relationships with your talent pipeline, ensuring continual engagement of candidates and clients
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with the rest of the Account Managers and Team Leaders and ensures clear, concise and timely communication regarding achievement of objectives as well as potential problem areas
- Adopts a philosophy of being a brand ambassador as they are the first Deloitte point of contact with candidates and clients
- Adheres to all policies and procedures relating to the recruitment process and the reporting thereof
- Takes responsibility and accountability for integrity of systems data
- Takes responsibility for the achievement of realistic deadlines and ensures push communication around this
- Ensures that all candidates are of a high calibre through initial pre-screening and telephonic / face to face interviews
Leadership / Behavioural Capabilities
- Living our Purpose - Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Influence - Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Performance drive - Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Strategic direction - Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
- Talent development - Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
Requisition code: ZA134044BS
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top