Consulting - Systems Integration – Business Analyst – Senior Solutions Engineer
What impact will you make?
About the team
Business todaydepends on technology as never before, to drive transformation, productivityand growth. Organisations must innovate to stay ahead of the game, usingtechnology to enable change. Deloitte combines powerful process with technologyimplementation capability which enables us to take strategic plans and designs,and help our clients turn them into reality. From advisory totechnology-enabled transformation programmes, we work with business leaders tosolve their toughest challenges through applied innovation – backed byworldwide resources, deep strategic alliances, and full-spectrum delivery acrossstrategy, implementation, management and operations. The result? Technology’spromise fulfilled.
Technology Consulting Systems Integration
Deloitte has exciting career opportunities for a BusinessAnalyst within our large Technology practice. The successful candidate willjoin Deloitte as a key member of the Systems Integration team and will have theopportunity to work in a fast growing and challenging environment withlike-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field;
As a Business Analyst you will:
- Work with business and technical teams, both on site and off-shore, to create business deliverables such as Process Maps, Business Requirements, Functional Requirements (including Use cases), User Stories and User Acceptance Tests
- Work with business and technical teams to support the development of Technical Requirements
- Participate in workshops with business stakeholders to develop requirements
- Work closely with business, development , project management and quality assurance teams in the overall delivery of solutions
- Support change requirements through accurate impact analysis and change specifications
- Ensure quality through adherence to and supporting processes and procedures, including the maintenance of documentation on shared file systems
- Provide support to other business analysts, business process owners and project managers to help drive business initiatives
- Contribute to improvements to our client’s Business Analysis documentation and methodologies.
- Relevant Third Level Qualification
- Business Analysis Qualification or Scrumcertification would be an advantage
- Experience using BA Skills and techniques to elicitthe required information and produce deliverables to tight deadlines
- Experience of managing workshops and co-ordinatingoutputs
- Experience using MS Visio, SharePoint and otherOffice products
- Ability to clearly and concisely gather, interpret,analyse and document Business Process, User and Data Functional requirements ina structured way
- Knowledge and experience of Agile Standard methods for Project control
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical, business resources, all levels of management and external stakeholders.
- Take part in Business Development and contribute ideas to grow the consulting practice.
- Maintain current industry / business knowledge
- Develop and share reusable knowledge that can be readily applied to new client projects
Why join Deloitte:
We offer the opportunity to work with diverse and variedclients across a number of different industry sectors. We provide a challengingand exciting work environment with scope for personal development and on-goingtraining. You will be continually encouraged to devise innovativesolutions in order to help deliver our clients’ needs, whilst developing bothyour technical and business skill set.
Requisition code: 124328
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top