Consulting Summer Internship – Organisational Transformation & Talent
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we’re the right company for you.
Our Human Capital (HC) competency works with our clients’ top management to enable their people to maximize shareholder and customer value. Our HC consultants identify and help solve our clients’ most complex people issues related to organization design, HR strategy, change leadership, pensions, HR transformation, as well as compensation and benefits.
We are the only organization in Switzerland that offers a full spectrum of global, integrated HC solutions across a range of industries in both the public and private sector.
What you can expect from us
- During your internship you will be integrated into a project team from the start.
You will work in partnership with the customer and – with support from
experienced colleagues – on challenging problems and solutions.
- You will conduct analyses, take part in workshops and status meetings and
prepare documents and presentations.
- We offer you an international, dynamic and young work culture.
- You will join us in a multicultural, team-oriented environment with flat
- As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new
challenges every day.
- Bachelor degree completed or in Master studies (Business/Economics,
Psychology or any related subject)
- You are curious and goal-oriented.
- You are reliable, willing to take on responsibility in a fast-paced environment
and happy to work independently.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and communication skills
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages
would be an advantage.
- Availability: 12th June to 1st September 2017
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Anne Frandsen at [email protected]
Requisition code: 127485
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top