Consulting Summer Internship – CIO Services
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we’re the right company for you.
Our CIO Services team works side by side with our clients’ top management to solve essential challenges in the field of technology. We focus on offering advisory services with comprehensive solutions to help clients better manage their information technology to achieve business targets, including their technology organization, portfolio of technology assets and sourcing strategy.
What you can expect from us
- You will be integrated into a project team where you can learn a great deal
about our business from experienced colleagues.
- You will conduct analyses, take part in workshops and status meetings and
prepare documents and presentations.
- We offer you a varied and challenging role in a quickly growing company.
- You will join us in a multicultural, team-oriented environment with flat
- You will join our young, motivated team at our branch in Zurich
- A very good university degree (bachelor, master’s or MBA) and some initial
- Keen interest in technology, demonstrable through academic study and/or
- Readiness to take on responsibilities and work independently
- Strong analytical, conceptual and communication skills
- You grasp new concepts quickly and are both customer and goal-oriented.
- You have a good knowledge of the main computer programmes.
- You communicate confidently in English. Any further languages would be an
- Availability: 12th June to 1st September 2017
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Anne Frandsen at [email protected]
Requisition code: 127471
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top