Consulting Summer Internship – Analytics & Insight
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
The Insight team translates data into to enable companies to make smarter decisions that drive strategy and improve business performance. Our 30 Analytics & Insight practitioners in Switzerland use a wide range of skills and technologies such as data mining, pattern matching, data visualization and predictive modelling for continuous exploration of our clients' data to gain insight and drive their business strategy going forward. In extension, we help our clients to establish an environment to become real insight driven organizations.
What you can expect from us
- In this internship, you will be integrated into a project team from the start.
- You will work in partnership with the customer and – with support from experienced colleagues – on challenging problems and soluti
- You will be integrated into a project team where you can learn a great deal about our business from experienced colleagues.
- You will conduct analyses, take part in workshops and status meetings and prepare documents and presentations.
- We offer you an international, dynamic and young work culture.
- Strong academic record of achievement (Bachelor degree completed or in Master studies)
- Readiness to take on responsibilities and work independently in high-performing teams
- An interest in data analysis and visualization and an affinity to business problems and technical / analytics solutions
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage
- Availability: 12 June to 1 September 2017
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Anne Frandsen at [email protected]
Requisition code: 127922
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top