Consulting- Strategy & Operations-Financial Services- Consultant
Confidence Collaboration Impact
Deloitte is ranked #1 in global consulting by Gartner for third consecutive year As our Consulting division in Deloitte continues to grow, we have a number of career opportunities for Managers to join our Financial Services, Strategy & Operations team.
About the team
Our Financial Services, Strategy & Operations team focus on helping clients to transform the effectiveness and efficiency of their business model and operations. We support and advise clients across the whole range of operational transformation challenges including, process transformation, and embedding a culture and tools to enable effective continuous improvement. We work with our clients’ management to help stretch and sharpen their ambition – grounded firmly in the realities of their marketplace, organisation and stakeholders’ goals.
We work as part of multi-disciplinary teams to deliver and manage business transformation projects in one or more of the following areas:
- Regulatory change
- Digital strategy and enablement
- Customer and market strategy
- Enterprise cost reduction
- Operations excellence
- Customer Analytics
- 2-3 years prior consulting experience in a large professional services or consulting firm with significant roles in Financial Service client projects is essential, particularly in the retail banking, life assurance and/ or capital markets sectors
- A third level business qualification with strong academics is essential
- Strong knowledge of the financial service industry, with an awareness of emerging trends
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence
- The ability to develop good working relationships and operate as part of a team is critical
About the opportunity
These are challenging and fulfilling roles, where you will be a key member of our client service teams, providing a breadth of specialised services to our Financial Services clients (covering Banking, Insurance, Securities and Investment Management) and leading the development of service lines to our clients in these industries. You will:
- Undertake extensive strategy and operations focused training and development
- Work with a high performing team with a strong commitment to excellence
- Immerse yourself in Deloitte’s unique capabilities and benefit from our global consulting network
We are always interested in talking with professionals about their next career experience with Deloitte? If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply online now or contact Finola Gallagher-Taaffe at [email protected] for further information.
Requisition code: 121755
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top