Consulting - Strategy & Operations – Customer & Digital Transformation - Senior Consultant
What Impact Will You Make
Deloitte's Consulting practice is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities- people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
The depth of talent across our many business disciplines is central to achieving this. As our Consulting division in Deloitte continues to grow, we have a career opportunity for a Senior Consultant to join our Customer & Digital Transformation Team within Strategy and Operations.
At Deloitte we have a clear purpose, to make an impact that matters to our clients, our colleagues and our communities. From professional development to leadership opportunities and career advancement, we empower our people to be their very best – because that's how you make an impact
About the team
Our Strategy & Operations team focus on helping clients to transform the effectiveness and efficiency of their business model and operations. We support and advice clients across the whole range of operational transformation challenges including, digital transformation, process re-design, and embedding a culture and tools to enable effective continuous improvement. We work with our clients' management to help stretch and sharpen their ambition – grounded firmly in the realities of their marketplace, organisation and stakeholders' goals.
About the opportunity
The Customer and Digital Transformation Practice is a growing team within the Strategy & Operations division and is looking to expand given significant market demand for the work we do. We work as part of multi-disciplinary teams to deliver and manage business transformation projects in the following areas:
- Customer Strategy
- Growth & Innovation Strategy
- Enterprise Digital Strategy & Transformation (B2B and B2C)
- Sales and Service Excellence
- Channel Management
- Customer Analytics
These are challenging and fulfilling roles, where you will be a key member of our client service teams, providing a breadth of specialised services to our Financial Services, Life Sciences, Utilities and Retail clients. You will also:
- Undertake extensive strategy and operations focused training and development
- Work with a high performing team with a strong commitment to excellence
- Immerse yourself in Deloitte's unique capabilities and benefit from our global consulting network
- 4+ years' prior consulting experience in a large professional services or consulting firm, with significant experience in one or more of the following industries; Financial Services, Life Sciences, Retail and Utilities.
- Experience across digital strategy and delivery, customer strategy, customer and market analysis, customer experience design, journey design, operational effectiveness, innovation and product / proposition design.
- Experience or qualifications in Lean Six Sigma, Agile / Scrum, Digital Analytics and Programme Management would be valued.
- A third level business qualification with strong academics is essential.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- Experience of business change projects and programmes and driving change cross-functionally within a project environment.
- Ability to develop good working relationships and operate as part of a team is critical.
- Ability to interpret business objectives, digital strategy and customer experience to inform client issues and opportunities.
- Ability to grasp detailed information and understand what this means for the customer.
- Creative, innovative and a team player.
- Coach, mentor and upskill junior members of the Customer and Digital Transformation practice.
- Support relationship managers and account teams to develop Customer and Digital commercial proposals for new and existing clients.
We are always interested in talking with professionals about their next career experience with Deloitte? If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply online now or contact Finola Gallagher-Taaffe at [email protected] for further information.
Requisition code: 134057
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top